sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Santana - Black Magic Woman



DEDICADO EN MEMORIA DE MARIO ALVARADO!

Santana - Black Magic Woman

Got a black magic woman,
'got a black magic woman
I've got a black magic woman,
'got me so blind I can't see
That she's a black magic woman,
she's try'n to make a devil out of me.

Turn your back on me baby,
turn your back on me baby.
Yes, don't turn your back on me baby,
Stop messin' 'round with your tricks.
Don't turn your back on me, baby,
you just might pick up my magic sticks

'Got your spell on me baby,
'got your spell on me baby
Yes, you got your spell on me baby,
turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad, magic woman,
I can't leave you alone

LETRA: www.musica.com/...

2 comentarios:

  1. Brilliant - one of the best ever - will last forever - brings back memories of Munich and all the great concerts there - great stuff.

    ResponderEliminar